All City of Waukee's public facilities are open to the public. This includes the following facilities:
- City Hall - 230 W. Hickman Road
- Development Services Annex - 204 W. Hickman Road
- Public Works Building - 805 University Avenue
- Public Safety Building - 1300 SE L.A. Grant Parkway
- Waukee Public Library - 950 Warrior Lane
- Sugar Creek Municipal Golf Course - 1505 6th Street
All members of the public are encouraged to follow current CDC guidelines as it pertains to the wearing of facial masks, practicing social distancing and taking other measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, the wearing of facial masks in all indoor public areas is encouraged. The wearing of facial masks in public meetings is required.
City Council and Other Public Meetings
Members of the public may attend Waukee City Council meetings in-person, wearing facial masks. The meetings will operate in a hybrid method, with a Zoom option also available. View agendas and meeting information. Regular City Council meetings are held the first and third Monday's of each month at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.
Vaccine and Positivity Rate
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, County testing data and more, visit the Dallas County Health Department's website.