House Check Form

The Waukee Police Department offers random security checks for residents leaving their homes or businesses vacant for five days or more. Please click here to fill out and submit a form. A printable version is also available. Mail it to the address in the Contact Us section, drop it off in person or email it to the Police Department.

If you are leaving for more than three consecutive months such as snowbirds often do, the City offers temporary suspension of utility service. Learn more.