Payments & Permits

Utility Bill Payments

You can access your Waukee utility account by signing up at online bill pay. Here you can choose to make a credit card payment or view your account history.

Building Permits

Building Permits are processed by the Development Services Department. Please see permit information and downloads here. Applications may be submitted at Waukee City Hall. Call 515-978-9533 with questions.