Waukee Ball Field Rules
In order to be fair and keep the ball field reservation process streamlined, the Waukee Parks & Recreation Department asks for users to follow the following rules:
- Purchase a $100 membership under one DESIGNATED Coach or Parent name per team online. This designated person will be the only one allowed to reserve practice time for the team.
- Complete a team form once per season online or by emailing a request for a printed or PDF copy. Teams must submit this form prior to making any online reservations
- Reserve field via the online reservation system.
- One hour per week per team is allowed on weekdays (M-F)
-5, 6, 7 p.m.
- One hour maximum per weekend per team is allowed on weekends (Saturday/Sunday)
-8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- If a team is found making reservations without the submitted form, all reservations will be deleted from the system.
- All reservations must be listed in the head coach’s name.
- Team name and age of the players needs to be entered in the registration notes for each reservation made.
- Call-in and email reservations WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED (online only).
- Teams that abuse the reservation process will be removed from reserving ball fields for the remainder of the season.
- Staff has the right to make any changes deemed necessary without notice.
- Field time will not be rescheduled if the Parks & Recreation Department closes the fields due to weather or maintenance issues.
- If your team cancels practice or needs to change a reservation, please email the Parks & Recreation Department or call 515-978-0007 .
2022 Reservation Dates and Weeks:
|Online Reservation Dates||Reservation Weeks|
|Friday, March 4||March 14-27|
|Friday, March 18||March 28-April 10|
|Friday, April 1||April 11-April 24|
|Friday, April 15||April 25-May 8|
|Friday, April 29||May 9-22|
|Friday, May 13||May 23-June 5|
|Friday, May 27||June 6-19|
|Friday, June 10||June 20-July 3|
|Friday, June 24||July 3-31|
|Friday, July 29||Aug. 1-31|
|Friday, Aug. 26||Sept. 1-30|
|Friday, Sept. 23||Oct. 1-31|