Waukee Parks & Recreation planned a lot of great classes, events, camps, leagues and more for you to enjoy this summer! We have something to suit many different interests and options for people of any age. Head to Waukee.org/Registration to save your spot today.
Check out these (and many more) options:
- Youth sports, including Mini Sluggers T-Ball, Parent/Child Blastball and Introduction to Soccer
- Youth camps, such as All-Star Sports, Art in the Park, Explore the Outdoors and Super Snackers
- Youth classes in art, cooking, dance, martial arts, tumbling and yoga
- Adult sport leagues, including coed softball, sand volleyball, pickleball and bags
- Adult activities, including meal prep parties and a bus trip to the Iowa State Fair for Older Iowans Day
Want to see more program detail as well as find information on parks, trails and rentals for ball fields, shelters and the community center? View the program guide here!