Can I burn yard waste?

No. Waukee has a ban on open burning. If you wish to burn, you may apply for a variance with the Fire Department by calling 515-978-7998. Note - this ban does not apply to fire pits and barbecue grills. Read more about open burning and fire pits.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information about City services?
2. Can I register my car in Waukee?
3. When is trash pickup?
4. When can I have yard waste picked up?
5. Can I burn yard waste?
6. Do I need to license my pet?
7. How do I bring up a concern to the Mayor and City Council?
8. What should I do if I suspect a gas leak?
9. How do I locate my property lines?
10. Where do I go with questions about my property taxes?
11. How do I register to vote in Waukee?
12. I need an absentee ballot for an upcoming election. Where can I get one?
13. Who do I contact about purchasing a plot in Waukee Cemetery?