How do I get a streetlight fixed?

If the streetlight is located along Hickman Rd, Alice’s Rd or Grand Prairie Pkwy, contact the Public Works Department at 515-978-7920 to get a service repair ticket started. For all other streetlights outages or issues, contact MidAmerican Energy at the link below or by calling 1-888-427-5632.

Submit a Streetlight Repair Request

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up my gas, water, and garbage and recycling service?
2. How much will my deposit be for utilities?
3. When is yard waste clean up?
4. What if my garbage, recycling or yard waste is missed or I was late getting it out?
5. How do I dispose of furniture or beds?
6. How do I cancel my gas, water or garbage and recycling service?
7. How do I get a copy of my utility bill?
8. How do I pay my utility bill online?
9. How do I get a streetlight fixed?
10. What do I do if I smell gas?
11. Where do I get my pet licensed with the City?
12. Who do I contact regarding a dead animal?
13. Who do I contact regarding a stray animal or a wild animal?