What senior activities are provided within Waukee?
Senior trips are provided by the Parks & Recreation Department. Details are provided in biannual program guides or by calling 515-978-0007.

The Plus 50 Club meets in the Community Center throughout the week to play cards and have social outings. They also meet regularly on the first Friday of every month for a potluck and on the last Wednesday of each month for the Police TRIAD Luncheon. To become involved with the Plus 50 Club, please contact Dolores Betzold at 515-778-6422. For questions about TRIAD, call the Police Department at 515-978-7979.Register Online

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Parks & Recreation department located?
2. What programs and sports are offered by Waukee Parks & Recreation?
3. How do I register for a Parks & Recreation program?
4. What is the program refund policy?
5. What is the cancellation policy for programs, activities and special events?
6. Does the City have park shelters or other facilities available to reserve or rent?
7. What is the facility rental refund policy?
8. Does the city have a trail system?
9. Can I reserve a ball field for practice?
10. What senior activities are provided within Waukee?
11. What City festivals and special events are in Waukee?
12. What is the weather cancellation policy for programs, activities, and special events?
13. What employment opportunities are available within the Parks & Recreation department?
14. How do I volunteer for the Parks & Recreation Department?
15. How do I become a member of the Park Board?
16. What is the photo/video policy for Waukee Parks & Recreation?