Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Block Party Permit Application
  2. Fireworks Display Application
  1. Boards/Commissions/Committees Application

    The City of Waukee is looking for citizens interested in serving on one of its many advisory boards and commissions.


  1. Citizen Survey

    Let us know how engaged you feel with the City of Waukee.

  2. Employment Applicaton

    Each person wanting to apply for a position within the City must complete a City Employment Application as well as provide other... More…

  3. General Building Permit

    This permit covers everything except new single family residential permits

  4. Little League Registration Form

    Use this form to sign up your child for little league baseball.

  5. Super Bowl Party Application

    In order to host a Super Bowl Party in Waukee, you must first let us know what kind of snacks you are serving.

  1. Complain About a Cop

    Got a cop that's picking on you? Fill out this form and stop the harassment.



  3. General Building Permit

    This permit covers everything except new single family residential permits

  4. Staff Survey

    This form is designed to get staff responses on ...

  5. test


Parks and Recreation

  1. Ball Field Team Reservation Form

    Teams looking to reserve a ball field for practice can utilize the online reservation system, but all teams must first fill out the... More…

  1. Festival and Special Event Volunteer Application

    Apply to be a part of making Waukee's festivals and special events successful!


  1. Police Compliment/Complaint Form

    The Waukee Police Department strives to provide the highest level of customer service possible. We value the opinion of the public we... More…

  2. Security Check Form

    The Waukee Police Department offers random security checks for residents leaving their homes or businesses vacant for five days or... More…

  1. Safety City Registration Form

    Each summer, the Waukee Police Department holds "Safety City" for students entering kindergarten at the Waukee Community School... More…

Public Works Forms

  1. Sidewalk Permit Application
  2. Waukee Gas Rebate Application

    An original receipt indicating date of purchase, dealer's name and address, and quantity purchased must accompany this application.... More…

  1. Utility Permit

    This is a Utility Permit application for all utility installations including telecommunications, cable TV, telephone, electric and/or... More…

Special Event Application

  1. Special Event Application

    The City of Waukee Special Event Application is necessary for: the use of public property and/or park property that requires... More…